Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hairy tooth

      First of all, this seems like a bad company name pick. If you make your company and name it "Hairy Tooth" be prepared for some awful funny graphic designs. These following designs will show you exactly what I mean.

     I would like to know if monsters have hairy teeth...


                              Apparently they do...


     I get the hair, what's with the cape ???


     Oh, Oh, I know!!! Darth Vader tooth... "tooth, I am your incisor" !!


     Besides the fact that he looks a little angry this is a decent design:


      If the Darth Vader tooth didn't getcha here's an idea that just might.  SAMURAI TEETH WITH LIGHT SABERS!!!!


     Here's an idea that came close to the win:


      Great job guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment