Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Posh Dog

     I know that graphic designing is not the easiest thing in the world to do but it's fun and should be more or less simple. Some people have great minds and most things just come naturally to them and they have amazing ideas. Some people just don't have that luck.

     Todays post is for a design needed by "Posh Dog." It's supposed to be designs for a gourmet hot dog company but with some of these ideas I would think they used something else...

     For example: I don't think they use REAL dog:


     Some one did have the idea to make a hot dog holding a food tray ... with no hands:


     Oh, wait, they also made it with hands too:


     And ... BAM!!! Now he even has a hat:


     I'm pretty sure when they asked for purple, they didn't mean their product:


     This next one was the winner, I think I know why, but it is so cute I couldn't keep it to my self. Way to go designer!!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment