Friday, December 9, 2011

Human Lie Detector

     there's two ways you can take this next post. Human Lie Detector.

     1. If this were possible, we wouldn't need machines.

     2. What else on Gods green Earth would they be testing that they have to be specific?

     This first design is way off the charts:


     I understand the meaning of the Pinocchio references in these next 2 but I don't understand the way they put it together:



     This next one, I don't know what the picture is. The most I could make of it was sort of like a rabbit shaped figure. I don't know what a rabbit has to do with HUMAN lie detector but okay:


     This next one is just way off base. It's like they forgot to draw the rest of it and added some flare where flare was not needed. All I can think of is "easily distracted:"


     I like the red squiggle line...

No comments:

Post a Comment